Date(s) - 29 Jun 2020 until 24 Jul 2020
10:00 am-10:45 am
Guidelines on Return to the Celebration of Weekday Mass @ 10am from 29th June
In order to comply with Government and Public Health guidelines the following arrangements have been put in place:
• Maximum number of people allowed in the church is 50. This number will be reviewed as Government restrictions on ‘indoor settings’ are eased.
• Entry to the church will be via the Front door only, where you will be met by a steward who will direct you to your seat.
• Please refrain from KNEELING behind the person sitting in front of you, in order to maintain two-meter social distance.
• Please sit during Mass and just only stand for the Gospel and the Our Father.
At Holy Communion time:
• Priest will distribute Communion at the top of the church.
• A Eucharistic Minister will distribute Communion at the half way point.
• There will be a one-way system in operation.
• Please come in single file when approaching the Priest or Eucharistic Minister, coming up the centre aisle and returning via the side aisles. Do not approach from side aisles.
• Parishioners sitting at the back of both sections of the church should come up first.
Please do not approach from the side isles and keep 2-meter social distance from the person in front of you or from you and the Priest /Eucharistic Minister
When Mass is over both rear and side doors will be open.
• Parishioners at the rear of the church should exit via the rear doors.
• Parishioners at the front half of the church should exit via the side door.
Hand sanitisers are available in the porches for use entering and exiting the church.
Note: There will not be any Weekend Masses, open to the Public, for the next 3 weekends in July. We hope to commence public Masses on Saturday, 25th July at 6pm, but in the meantime, all Masses will continue to be live-streamed via our webcam.